Hello my ice cream sandwiches,
It’s my birthday today! I thought it would be nice to do a little post of all the things I’ve learned in 22 years.
1) Smile and make someone’s day.
2) Food is wonderful, enjoy it.
3) Life is meant to be experienced,don’t shy away from opportunities.
4) Making people laugh is what you do, it’s feels amazing to make someone’s day.
5) Face your fears.
6) Make new friends.
7) If you’re a child, please don’t stress out. You have your whole life to do that!
8) There’s no reason to cry in class everyday because you have homework haha
9) Best friends = best of times. These memories will last you a lifetime.
10) The friend dramas you have at 10 years old will be unrivaled in your life.
11) Being called a good person is the best compliment you will ever receive.
12) Hurt people hurt people.
13) Your parents did their best, don’t hold onto grudges.
14) Being kind to people is a wonderful trait to have. Cherish it.
15) Education is a tool no one can ever take from you.
16) High school sucks, but you will cherish the memories for years to come.
17) Forgiveness will set you free;trust me.
18) You won’t be forever alone. Although we’re still waiting on tjat to change haha.
19) College consists of the craziest years of your life. The growth you experienc
20) Trust in god, he’ll get you through the tough times.
21) You only get one body, try not to fuck it up too much.
22) Don’t sweat the small stuff. There is so much beauty in life that can pass you by because you’re stressing. Take a deep breath and enjoy the ride; everything is fine 😊
I hope you enjoyed this post.
I love you all, thank you to 300 followers who have decided to be a part of my life and read this blog. You have no idea how much it means to me ❤️
Here’s to many more!